Colorado @ Arizona
Current records: Colorado 0-4; Arizona 2-2
What you need to know
The Colorado Buffaloes and the Arizona Wildcats will face off in a Pac-12 game at 9:30 pm ET on October 1 at Arizona Stadium. Both teams were defeated in their last game, so they will have enough motivation to get the “W”.
Colorado suffered a dismal 45-17 loss to the UCLA Bruins last week. Buffalo were down 38-10 at the end of the third quarter, which was too much to recover from. Quarterback Owen McKeown had a pretty memorable game with one interception and one fumble.
Meanwhile, Arizona lost to the California Golden Bears on the road by a decisive 49–31 margin. Arizona’s silver lining was Jacob Cowing’s WR game, who caught seven passes for one touchdown and 133 yards.
Colorado is a clear underdog, so they’re hoping the size of the fight will determine this fight. Those betting on them against the spread should not have high hopes for them as the team has 0-3 ATS when they are expected to lose.
The Colorado are now 0-4 and the Wildcats are 2-2. Two numbers to keep in mind before the game starts: Buffalo enter the game averaging only 144.5 passing yards per game, which is the eighth best in the country. But Arizona ranks 22nd in the nation when it comes to passing yards per game, averaging 301.3. Let’s see which of these strengths – offense or defense – will win.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 9:30 pm ET
- Where: Arizona Stadium – Tucson, Arizona
- TELEVISION: Pack 12 Networks
- On-line translation: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS sports app
- Ticket price: $5.00
The Wildcats are the favorite against Buffalo with 17.5 points according to the latest data. american football odds.
The bookies had a good sense of the line for this as the game started with the Wildcats as the 18-point favourite.
Arizona have won four of their last seven games against Colorado.
- October 16, 2021 – Colorado 34 vs. Arizona 0
- Dec 05, 2020 – Colorado 24 vs Arizona 13
- Oct 05, 2019 – Arizona 35 vs. Colorado 30
- Nov 02, 2018 – Arizona 42 vs. Colorado 34
- Oct 07, 2017 – Arizona 45 vs. Colorado 42
- November 12, 2016 – Colorado 49 vs. Arizona 24
- October 17, 2015 – Arizona 38 vs. Colorado 31