New Mexico @ Colorado
Current records: New Mexico 2-9; Colorado State 2-9
What you need to know
The New Mexico Lobos and the Colorado State Rams will face off at Mountain West at 3:30 pm ET on November 25 at Canvas Stadium. If the final result of “nothing to nothing” since the last meeting is any indication, this contest will be decided by the defense.
Lobo must be in pain after a crushing 34-10 loss to the San Diego State Aztex last week. New Mexico lost 31-10 at the end of the third quarter, which was too much to recover from. Their only offensive touchdown came on a QB CJ Montes rush.
Meanwhile, Colorado State lost 24-12 to the Air Force Falcons last week. Neither had outstanding offensive play for the Rams, but they got points from WR Tory Horton and TE Jordan Williams.
New Mexico is expected to lose the next match by 7. Those betting against the spread should not have high hopes for them as the team is 1-5 ATS when a loss is expected.
Losses of both teams decreased to the same 2-9. A couple of defensive stats to keep in mind before starting the game: New Mexico ranks 21st in the nation in passing touchdowns allowed, with only 13 in a season. As for Colorado, they come into the game averaging only 203.2 passing yards per game, the 35th best in the country.
How to watch
- When: Friday, 3:30 pm ET
- Where: Canvas Stadium – Fort Collins, Colorado
- TELEVISION: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your phone: CBS sports app
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS sports app included Year as well as Fire TV
- Ticket price: $15.00
According to the latest data, the Rams are the favorite with 7 points against the Lobos. american football odds.
On this issue, the bookmakers were in agreement with the community of players, since the game opened with a difference of 7 points and remained there.
Colorado State has won five games and drawn their last six contests with New Mexico.
- Oct 16, 2021 – Colorado State 0 vs New Mexico 0
- October 11, 2019 – Colorado State 35 vs. New Mexico 21
- October 13, 2018 – Colorado State 20 vs. New Mexico 18
- October 20, 2017 – Colorado State 27 vs. New Mexico 24
- Nov 19, 2016 – Colorado State 49 vs. New Mexico 31
- Nov 21, 2015 – Colorado State 28 vs. New Mexico 21