Good morning everyone, especially…
ERLING HAALAND AND MANCHESTER CITY
Seems like the only thing that can stop Erling Haaland from what he scored, it’s, well, his superiority gives him a chance to rest a bit. That was at least the case on Wednesday, when the Norwegian superstar scored twice before being substituted at half-time. Manchester crushed FC Copenhagen5-0.
- Haaland now has 19 goals in 11 matches for Cityincluding five in three Champions League matches.
- Had he been left for the second half, he could have scored his second hat-trick in a row; he in a Premier League match against Manchester United.
- Haaland’s first goal came on Wednesday in the seventh minute when he pulled a defender and opened up with his right foot after a cross was deflected. The second, at the 32nd minute, followed after Camille Grabara made a great save, but the rebound resulted in an easy hit by Haaland.
All he does is score, score, score. Manchester City have a perfect nine points from three Champions League matches.
- LeBron James admitted that he many rumors NBA expansion franchise in Las Vegas
- commanders on the way back Brian Robinson Jr. was only five weeks after being wounded twice in the leg and could debut this weekend.
- Speaking of incredible recovery, Giants lineman Nick Gates a year after a career-threatening injury.
And not such a good morning for…
DRAYMOND GREEN AND GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Warriors arestar forward Draymond Green after he got into physical fight in trainingreportedly.
- Green reportedly got into a heated argument with Jordan Pool Wednesday, and after the two bumped into each other and there were pushes and pushes, Green “hit” Poole. The practice was suspended in an attempt to calm the situation.
- This isn’t the first time Green and Pool have run into this in training, but this time “the line has been crossed” according to the report.
- It is not yet known what the potential discipline might include.
Green is one of the most irascible players in the NBA and is well known for his on-court and off-court chatter and antics, but this is surprising and unprecedented. The Warriors will begin the regular season on October 18 against Lakers.
Not so honorable mention
- members of the royal family manager Mike Matheny.
Thursday night football preview: Can the Broncos or Colts shake off slow starts? 🏈
Today’s game features two teams that thought a veteran quarterback was the missing piece and are quickly discovering that adding a proven quarterback doesn’t translate into automatic wins.
Matt Ryan and 1-2-1 Colts are in Denver to take Russell Wilson 2-2 Broncos. How did these veterans direct their new crimes? The Colts are in last place in points per game this season (14.3), while the Broncos are tied for second-to-last with 16.0.
- Ryan leads the NFL with eight losses. He’s been fired for almost nine percent of his throws, which would have been a career high, and averages only 6.3 yards downfield, finishing second in the league ahead of him. Kyler Murray.
- Wilson completes just 61 percent of his passes., on pace, to be the worst of his career. He is also on track for a career low in passer rating and touchdown percentage. It was uncharacteristically inaccurate with a 14.5 percent off target.
- Both teams will play without their best runners: Jonathan Taylor is bye Javonte Williams is with a serious knee injury. Colts Star Linebacker Shaquille Leonard (concussion/nose/back) .
One of the distinct advantages of Denver is that Wilson is 9-2 on a Thursday since joining the league in 2012. Only Tom Brady has more wins on Thursday during this period. itwrites NFL pundit Cody Benjamin.
- Benjamin: “In this matchup, Hackett will be tasked with balancing Wilson’s health – QB ‘injured’ his shoulder against Las Vegas – by building on Wilson’s best skill (i.e. deep throw). K. J. Hamler revived by getting Wilson’s bomb in week 4, and theoretically a fast ranger can bypass the secondary Indy, who is obsolete and/or blew the fuses in Rodney McLeod as well as Julian Blackmon. Again, Russ is also built to eat on the go, which means he’s a veteran. Melvin Gordon and newbie Latavius Murrayjust signed The Saintsthe training team must have a strong hand in terms of the game.”
Here’s what NFL guru Tyler Sullivan thinks of this..
MLB Postseason: Who’s in the Playoff Teams? ⚾
Well, the MLB season is over and we have one day to catch our breath before the playoffs start tomorrow.but .
In the American League:
- No. 5 Mariners at No. 4 Blue Jays (winner looks Astros)
- No. 6 Rays in No. 3 Guardians (winner looks yankees)
And in the National League:
- Padres No. 5 to Mets No. 4 (winner looks Dodgers)
- No. 6 Phillies to No. 3 Cardinals (winner looks Withstands)
While we have a 24-hour break, the people in charge of forming the team rosters don’t. The choice of who to take in the postseason and who not is unnerving. The 162-game season was reduced to a best-of-three streak. Which of the last guys can be a hero?
Our baseball expert R. J. Anderson took a look atincluding…
- Anderson: “Francisco Alvarez, C/DH, Mets — Alvarez debuted in the big leagues just last weekend, but he is eligible for the postseason and the Mets may find him a necessary addition to their playoff roster. This is partly due to the fact that Alvarez is a talented young catcher with the ability to change the rules of the game; this is partly due to the fact that the Mets lack capable right-handed bats. Mets expected to be left without starting outfielder Starling Marte at least in the Wild Card series due to a broken finger. Adding a Deadline Got a reputation also wounded, and from the moment he arrived in the city, he was ineffective.
As for everything else from the final day of the regular season.
- Both set an absolute record.
- Stephen Vogt — and then Homered — in his last game.
- Aaron Judge on the Triple Crown.
Champions League results: Chelsea finally win, Real Madrid remain perfect ⚽
Although Haaland stole the show again, he and Manchester City weren’t the only team playing yesterday. There were seven more matches, including another top English team taking their first Champions League victory this year.
Chelsea beat Milan3-0, behind goals with Wesley Fofana, Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang as well as Rhys James. While three players have found the protocol,writes football reporter James Benge.
- Beneficial: “After weeks of increasingly endless debate about the relative merits of Trent Alexander-Arnold wearing an English shirt here was a reminder that other options could hardly be called scrubs either. Indeed, James has every reason to place his Liverpool counterpart at the very top of his game in the world. Over the past year, he, quite possibly, was the best.“
Here are our findings from the environment, and here are all the results:
- Red Bull Salzburg 1, Dinamo Zagreb 0 (Group E)
- Chelsea 3, Milan 0 (Group E)
- RB Leipzig 3, Celtic 1 (Group F)
- Real Madrid 2, Shakhtar Donetsk 1 (Group F)
- Manchester City 5, FC Copenhagen 0 (Group G)
- Sevilla 1, Borussia Dortmund 4 (Group G)
- Benfica 1, PSG 1 (Group H)
- Juventus 3, Maccabi Haifa 1 (Group H)
Here you can see the group position for the three matches.
What are we watching on Thursday?
⚽ UEFA Europa League12:45 and 15:00 Paramount+