Welcome to week 12 of the NFL season and to our weekly 2022 Fantasy Football Super Flex PPR. We know many of you are now competing in super flexible formats that invite/crave second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so this ranking takes that into account. It may seem strange to see the lowest ranked fantasy passers outperforming typical RB2 and WR2 variants, but the potential impact on scoring warrants it. If your league is a standard flex league, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. In any case, good luck in week 12 and beyond!
one. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs (QB1): The Fantasy’s top scorer this season has been doing even better lately, and the Rams look underdog.
2. Josh Allen, Bills (QB2)A: Not so good lately and it’s a short week (Happy Thanksgiving!), but still, he’s Josh Allen.
3. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB3): Week 11 was a return to big yards and scoring. We love it.
four. Tyreke Hill, Dolphins (WR1)
5. Davante Adams, Raiders (WR2): Three monster games in a row take him to the top of the rankings. Like in the old days.
6. Stephon Diggs, Bills (WR3): Complained about targets at week 11 and then got a TD. Receives lions on Thursday. Good.
7. Austin Eckeler, Chargers (RB1): The landing machine continues to run regardless of the match.
eight. Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins (QB4)
9. Justin Fields, Bears (QB5): A shoulder injury that prevents him from throwing the ball could put him at risk this week or take him out of the game. If he plays, play with him.
ten. Gino Smith, Seahawks (QB6): Breaks away with two or more touchdown passes in all but two games. Rely on him.
eleven. Joe Burrow, Bengals (QB7)
12. Saquon Barkley, Giants (RB2): The Cowboys nearly shut out in the first meeting, but the lack of receiving yards continues to worry us.