The Browns play the Bills in Detroit on Sunday due to heavy snow in Buffalo. With the weather no longer a concern for the game, this should be good news for Donovan Peoples-Jones this week as he is up and running. I like him as the #3 Fantasy wide receiver in all leagues.
Peoples-Jones has amassed at least 11 PPR points in four straight games and five of their last six games. In Week 10 at Miami, Peoples-Jones had five catches for 99 yards on nine targets and a season-best 14 PPRs, and hopefully he can build on that game in Week 11 against Buffalo.
The Bills have allowed five touchdowns in their last four games against Kansas City, Green Bay, Jets and Minnesota. During this time, five receivers scored at least 13 PPR points.
Amari Cooper remains the Browns’ top Fantasy receiver and should be considered the No. 2 Fantasy receiver in all leagues. But Peoples-Jones can also put up some quality stats in this matchup, and his value goes up in week 11 when the game is played in Detroit.
Every Friday you can find this column about sleepers and DFS games on DraftKings and FanDuel. I’m also going to include our Friday show notes from Fantasy Football Today on CBS Sports HQ, which provides a game breakdown of starts, seating, favorite props, and favorite DFS games. This should help you with some lineup decisions each week.
- Another week 11: | | | | | | | | |
Week 11 Preview
Week 11 Preview
DFS GAME PREVIEWS AND COMPOSITIONS
This is a preview of games from our Fantasy Football Today show on CBS Sports HQ on Friday from me, Adam Azer and Dave Richard. Player props taken from Caesars Sportsbook.
Browns at Bills (Dave Richard)
- Notable Injuries: David Njoku (ankle), Josh Allen (elbow).
- Start or Sit: Start Gabe Davis
- DFS Game: Stephon Diggs (DraftKings $8,300/FanDuel $9,400)
Eagles at the Colts (Adam Izer)
- Notable Injuries: Dallas Godert (shoulder), DeVonta Smith (knee), A.J. Brown (ankle).
- Start or Sit: Start Parris Campbell
- DFS Game: Parris Campbell (DraftKings $4300/FanDuel $5800)
- Game props: Matt Ryan over 228.5 passing yards (+104)
Planes in the Patriots (Jamie Eisenberg)
- Known Injuries: Corey Davis (knee), DeVante Parker (knee).
- Start or Sit: Sit, Michael Carter
- DFS Game: Garrett Wilson (DraftKings $4900/FanDuel $6200)
- Game props: Jacobi Meyers 46.5+ receiving yards (-113)
Bears at the Falcons (Dave Richard)
- Notable Injury: Cole Kmet (thigh)
- Start or Sit: Start Cordarrelle Patterson
- DFS Game: Justin Fields (DraftKings $7,600 / FanDuel $8,700)
- Game props: Justin Fields under 71.5 yards (-123)
Panthers at the Crows (Adam Izer)
- Notable Injuries: Mark Andrews (shoulder), Gus Edwards (hamstring), PJ Walker (ankle).
- Start or Sit: Sit down, DJ Moore
- DFS Game: Lamar Jackson (DraftKings $8,500/FanDuel $8,400)
- Game props: Baker Mayfield under 0.5 passing touchdowns (-101)
Commanders in the Texans (Jamie Eisenberg)
- Known Injuries: JD McKissick (neck), Logan Thomas (ribs)
- Start or Sit: Start Brian Robinson and Antonio Gibson
- DFS Game: Terry McLaurin (DraftKings $5900/FanDuel $7300)
- Game props: Bryan Robinson over 63.5 yards (-121)
Rams in Saints (Dave Richard)
- Notable Injuries: Matthew Stafford (concussion), Mark Ingram (knee), Jarvis Landry (ankle).
- Start or Sit: Start Tyler Higbee
- DFS Game: Darrell Henderson (DraftKings $5200/FanDuel $6100)
- Game props: Andy Dalton over 212.5 passing yards (-101)
Lions and Giants (Adam Aiser)
- Known Injuries: Josh Reynolds (back), Van’Dale Robinson (hamstring), Kenny Golladay (hamstring).
- Start or Sit: Sit D’Andre Swift
- DFS Game: Amon-Ra Saint Brown (DraftKings $7,200 / FanDuel $7,800)
- Game props: Jared Goff over 1.5 passing touchdowns (+123)
Raiders in the Broncos (Dave Richard)
- Notable Injuries: Jerry Judy (ankle), Kendall Hinton (shoulder), Davante Adams (tummy).
- Start or Sit: Start Greg Dulcich
- DFS Game: Broncos DST (DraftKings $3,500 / FanDuel $3,900)
- Game props: Melvin Gordon over 37.5 yards (-113)
Viking Cowboys (Adam Izer)
- Known Injuries: Ezekiel Elliott (knee), Michael Gallup (knee), Justin Jefferson (toe).
- Start or Sit: Start Tony Pollard
- DFS Game: Dak Prescott (DraftKings $6600/FanDuel $7500)
- Game props: Dalton Schultz 41.5+ receiving yards (-115)
Bengals at Steelers (Jamie Eisenberg)
- Notable Injury: Ja’Marr Chase (thigh)
- Start or Sit: Sit Naji Harris
- DFS Game: Tyler Boyd (DraftKings $6500/FanDuel $6800)
- Game props: Jaylen Warren 13.5+ receiving yards (-111)
QB: Duck Prescott (minimum) $6,600
RB: Ramondre Stevenson (vs. NYJ) $6,700
RB: David Montgomery (at ATL) $6,100
WR: CeeDee Lamb (minimum) $7,500
WR: Garrett Wilson (in NE) $4,900.
WR: Parris Campbell (vs. PHI) $4,300
TE: Dalton Schultz (minimum) $4,300.
FLEX: Gabe Davis (vs. CLE) $6,300
Daylight Savings: Saints (vs. LAR) $3,000
I will put the Cowboys in this lineup against the Vikings and I expect a big game from Prescott, Lamb and Schultz. Hopefully we’ll see Prescott throw the ball over 40 times like he did in Week 10 against the Packers and it’s led to Lamb and Schultz dominating games.
Stevenson should have another big game against the Jets – he had 143 yards on seven catches against New York in Week 8 – and Montgomery should win with Khalil Herbert (thigh) on injury reserve. I love Wilson’s set-up against the Patriots – he had six shots for 115 yards on seven targets in Week 8 – and Campbell should be doing great again with Matt Ryan at center. In his last three starts with Ryan, Campbell scored a touchdown in every contest.
Davis should play against the Browns in Detroit, and the Saints DST should be fantastic against the Rams in their first game without Cooper Kupp (ankle).
QB: Russell Wilson (vs LV) $6,900
RB: Josh Jacobs (at DEN) $8,500
RB: Brian Robinson Jr. (at HOU) $6,600.
WR: Stephon Diggs (vs. CLE) $9,400
WR: Cortland Sutton (vs. L.W.) $7,000
WR: Darius Slayton (vs. DET) $6,300
TE: Greg Dulcic (vs. LV) $5,500
FLEX: Cole Kmet (at ATL) $5,700
DEF: Commanders (at HOU) $4,000.
Let’s get the Broncos together with this roster and hopefully the Raiders matchup will lead to a big game for Wilson, Sutton and Dalcic. The absence of Jerry Judy (ankle) should help Sutton and Dulcic get outstanding stats with additional goals.
I’ll be playing Jacobs on the other side of this matchup and he should keep winning the passing game with Darren Waller (hamstring) and Hunter Renfrow (oblique). Robinson should also be good against the Texans, who have given the most fantasy running backs this season.
I need someone from the Bills vs. Browns and I’ll spend the money on Diggs. And I expect Slayton to have a big game against the Lions, especially with the Giants once again facing injury problems in the receiving corps.
Kmet is a strong player and hopefully he scores a touchdown for the third game in a row. And I like protecting the commanders from the Texans.