Ball State @ Miami (OH)
Current records: ball condition 5-6; Miami (OH) 5-6
What you need to know
The Miami (Ohio) RedHawks and Ball State Cardinals will face off in a Mid-America Clash on November 22 at 7:00 pm ET at Fred S. Yager Stadium. The RedHawks should still be at their best after the win, while Ball State will be looking to reclaim their position.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, Miami (Ohio) beat the Northern Illinois Huskies 29-23 on Wednesday. Miami (Ohio) Quarterback Aveon Smith really worked, passing for one touchdown and 185 yards in 23 attempts, as well as two touchdowns and 105 yards.
Meanwhile, on Tuesday, the Cardinals lost to the Ohio Bobcats, 32–18. Neither had outstanding offensive play for Ball State, but they got points from QB Brady Hunt and TE Tanner Koziol.
Miami, Ohio and Ball State were tied for nothing in their first game last year, but the RedHawks won their second game 24-17. Ball State wants the favor back; check out CBSSports.com for the latest news.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:00 pm ET
- Where: Fred S. Yager Stadium – Oxford, Ohio
- TELEVISION: ESPN Plus
- On-line translation: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS sports app
Miami, Ohio have won four of their last six games against Ball State.
- October 23, 2021 – Miami, OH 24 vs. Ball State 17
- Nov 04, 2020 – Ball State 0 vs Miami (OH) 0
- November 29, 2019 – Ball State 41 vs Miami (OH) 27
- November 20, 2018 – Miami, OH 42 vs. Ball State 21
- November 21, 2017 – Miami, OH 28 vs. Ball State 7
- November 22, 2016 – Miami, OH 21 vs. Ball State 20