Indiana @ Michigan
Current records: Indiana 3-7; Michigan State 5-5
What you need to know
At noon ET Saturday, Spartan Stadium will host the Big Ten battle between the Indiana Hoosers and the Michigan State Spartans. If the final result of “nothing to nothing” since the last meeting is any indication, this contest will be decided by the defense.
The day started hard for IU last week, and it ended the same way. They were pulverized by the Ohio State Buckeyes 56-14. By half-time, the Hoosiers were in a difficult position, with the score already 28-7. QB Dexter Williams II put in a lot of effort for the losing side, passing for two touchdowns and 107 yards on 19 attempts, as well as 46 yards on the ground.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, MSU beat the Rutgers Scarlet Knights 27-21 last week. MSU QB Payton Thorne dropped him as he passed two TDs and 256 yards on 35 attempts in addition to rebounding 33 yards on the ground.
IU is a clear underdog so they hope the size of the fight will determine this fight. Those betting against the spread should not have high hopes for them as the team has 2-4 ATS when they are expected to lose.
Michigan State’s win took them to 5-5, while Indiana’s loss dropped them to an irreparable 3-7. Let’s see if MSU’s success continues or IU can steal their positive momentum.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, Michigan
- TELEVISION: Big Ten Network
- On-line translation: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS sports app
- Ticket price: $3.00
The Spartans are the 11-point favorite against the Hoosiers, according to the latest data. american football odds.
The players moved slightly against the Spartans as the game started with the Spartans as the 13-point favorite.
Michigan State has won three of their last seven games against Indiana.
- October 16, 2021 – Michigan State 0 vs Indiana 0
- Nov 14, 2020 – Indiana 24 vs Michigan State 0
- Sep 28, 2019 – Indiana 0 vs Michigan State 0
- Sep 22, 2018 – Michigan State 35 vs. Indiana 21
- October 21, 2017 – Michigan State 17 vs. Indiana 9
- Oct 01, 2016 – Indiana 24 vs. Michigan State 21
- October 24, 2015 – Michigan State 52 vs. Indiana 26