Nebraska @ Iowa
Current Records: Nebraska 3-8; Iowa 7-4
What you need to know
Get ready for a Big Ten showdown as the Nebraska Cornhuskers and Iowa Hawkeyes face off Friday at 4:00 pm ET at Kinnick Stadium. If the final result of their last meeting does not lead to anything, the decision on this game will be taken by the defense.
It’s always hard to lose, and it’s even harder to lose by one point. Just ask Nebraska, who suffered a 15-14 loss to the Wisconsin Badgers last Saturday. The Cornhuskers loss should not overshadow the performances of WR Trey Palmer, who pulled out two receiver TDs, and QB Casey Thompson, who passed two TDs and 106 yards on 20 attempts in addition to rebounding 33 yards on the ground.
Speaking of close games, Iowa narrowly missed a win as the team edged out the Minnesota Golden Gophers 13-10. Iowa’s only offensive touchdown came in a rush by QB Spencer Petras.
Nebraska is a clear underdog so they are hoping the size of the fight will determine this fight. Those lucky enough to have them against the spread last Saturday may want to refrain from placing bets this time around as the team has yet to piece together two consecutive wins against the spread.
Nebraska is now 3-8 and the Hawkeyes are 7-4. This year Iowa is 4-2 after wins and the Cornhuskers are 2-5 after losses.
How to watch
- When: Friday at 4:00 pm ET
- Where: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, Iowa
- TELEVISION: Big Ten network
- On-line translation: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS sports app
The Hawkeyes are the favorite to beat the Cornhuskers with 10.5 points according to the latest data. american football odds.
Iowa has won five games and drawn two games in their last seven contests with Nebraska.
- Nov 26, 2021 – Iowa 0 vs Nebraska 0
- Nov 27, 2020 – Iowa 26 vs. Nebraska 20
- Nov 29, 2019 – Iowa 27 vs. Nebraska 24
- Nov 23, 2018 – Nebraska 0 vs. Iowa 0
- November 24, 2017 – Iowa 56 vs. Nebraska 14
- November 25, 2016 – Iowa 40 vs. Nebraska 10
- Nov 27, 2015 – Iowa 28 vs. Nebraska 20