The injured Wallabies suffered their third straight defeat, losing 13-10 to world No. 1 Ireland in Dublin in another thrilling competition.

The Australians chose to make a decisive attempt in the 78th minute, rather than equalize the result of the penalty spot.

- Advertisement -

But then they themselves were fined for a technical violation when they tried to tear the ball to pieces.

- Advertisement -

They had one last chance but turned the ball over, allowing Ireland to kick the ball out-of-bounds and secure the win.

- Advertisement -

After a historic first loss to Italy, the Wallabies reacted in style and were on par with the top-place team until the 77th minute, when Ireland’s replacement for 8th Ross Byrne scored a penalty.

They showed some grit to keep the Republic of Ireland without a try until the 66th minute when substitute center Bundy Aki ran over the line.

The Wallabies equalized in the 72nd minute after Jordan Petaia showed his class closing the gap and scoring and Bernard Foley added extra points.

Ireland lost experienced skipper and playmaker Johnny Sexton to a calf injury in the warm-up with starter Jack Crowley.

But the number of horrific wallaby injuries in 2022 continued to rise, thanks to the support of Taniela Tupou, who helped off the field in a medical taxi following a second-half leg injury.

The Wallabies also lost center Hunter Paisami to a knee injury in the fourth minute and prostitute Dave Poreki to a headbutt 20 minutes later.

Barnstorming No. 8 Rob Valetini also limped early in the second half.

The Aussies’ discipline again cost them dearly, depriving them of a try in the third minute, while prostitute Folau Fainga’a, who replaced them, was booked for neck rolling late in the first half after the team was repeatedly warned of foul play by referee Ben O’Keeffe.

Midfielder Nick White appeared to open the scoring as he flew through the hole, but TMO spotted Poreka’s somersault on Josh van der Flier and the try was dismissed.

With Poreki already gone, Folau’s yellow card meant that with no prostitutes available, the Wallabies were forced to play 13-man scrimmages for two minutes early in the second half.

But they managed to keep Ireland from crossing the line when White and Foley put Australian-bred Irish striker Mack Hansen in touch as he made the pass into the field.

With Tupou out, the Wallabies equalized at 3–3 thanks to a scrimmage penalty, with Foley on target after a slight miss in the first half.

Ireland took the lead through Aki in the 66th minute before Will Skelton’s massive carry gave the Wallabies the lead, and four minutes later Petaia tried to create a thrilling final.