The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
MAIN STORY: Arsenal prepare new bid for Rafinha after Gabriel Jesus fee agreed
Arsenal are planning a new approach to Rafinha after agreeing a fee with Manchester City for Gabriel Jesus, Express reports.
The Gunners have targeted the 25-year-old winger for their next move in the summer transfer market as Leeds United reportedly turned down a £50million offer on Wednesday.
Talks are understood to have continued throughout the week with the north London side keen not to be reckless for fear of igniting a trade war amid interest from rivals Tottenham Hotspur and Barcelona.
Rafinha was seen as a key target for the Blaugrana this summer, but after Jesse Marsh’s team avoided relegation, Leeds can now charge a much higher fee than the £25m relegation clause.
He has been a key star since joining Elland Road from Rennes in 2020, scoring 14 goals in 34 Premier League games last season.
– Broadcast Sportzshala FC Daily on Sportzshala+ (US only)
– No Sportzshala? Get instant access
PAPER Gossip (Adam Brown)
– Chelsea discussed the possibility of signing Cristiano Ronaldo with Jorge Mendes last week, informs Athletic. It’s clear new co-owner Todd Boly is interested in making him his first signing, although it’s unclear if the 37-year-old Portugal striker will be open to a move to Stamford Bridge due to his Manchester United ties. Ronaldo has just 12 months left on his contract at Old Trafford and has been linked with a departure in recent weeks.
– Paris Saint-Germain are close to reaching a full agreement on a new contract with the club. Javi Simons, according to Fabrizio Romano. The future of the 19-year-old midfielder remained uncertain last season due to speculation linking Barcelona to his services, but now it looks like he has tied his future to the Parc des Princes. He is reportedly set to sign a new contract before being loaned out to PSV Eindhoven.
Manchester United close to full deal with Barcelona Frankie De Jong, reveals the sport. It is understood that a transfer fee of around 80 million euros is being discussed and the deal is currently believed to be in progress. The Red Devils are confident a deal can be done before the end of June, though they are still asking for personal terms to be agreed with the 25-year-old midfielder after the official bid is accepted.
Barcelona have no plans to offer Ousmane Dembele improved terms before his contract expires at the end of the month, writes Gol. Despite ongoing talks in recent weeks between the Blaugrana and the 25-year-old winger, it looks like he will part ways with the club if he does not accept the offer he has been offered. Dembele has also been linked to Chelsea but interest could rise when he officially becomes a free agent on June 30.
– Negotiations between Internazionale and Paris Saint-Germain will continue in the coming weeks regarding the signing Milan Skrinjar, according to Calciomercato. The Serie A team is willing to allow the 27-year-old centre-back to move from San Siro to Parc des Princes, but only for a fee. PSG are expected to return soon with an improved offer, with the Nerazzurri looking for an amount in the region of €80m.