The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
MAIN STORY: Bayern’s plan in case Lewandowski leaves? Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bayern plans to replace Robert Lewandowski with Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo If a Poland international leaves this summer, according to AC report.
Lewandowski has long been linked with a €40m move to Barcelona, who made a starting bid earlier this week. The striker has a strong desire to leave Bayern and challenge himself again this summer and it looks like Ronaldo has a similar mindset at Old Trafford as it becomes increasingly clear he wants to leave.
Manchester City and Liverpool signed Erling Haaland as well as Darwin Nunez accordingly, Ronaldo is losing faith that he can win titles with the Red Devils. He does not want to spend his last years at the elite level and will not be able to add to his career achievements while Bayern will again fight for the Bundesliga crown and become one of the main candidates for winning the Champions League.
In the future, the Portuguese international could see him move to Bayern in what would be seen as a major coup for the Bundesliga champions and would likely offset the impact of Lewandowski’s loss. After signing Sadio Mane from Liverpool, if Ronaldo joins the likes of Thomas Muller, Kingsley Coman, Leroy Sané and Serge Gnabry will certainly leave them plenty of room to attack.
– Broadcast Sportzshala FC Daily on Sportzshala+ (US only)
– No Sportzshala? Get instant access
08:00 Moscow time: Sources have told Sportzshala that Chelsea have identified outgoing Liverpool transfer leader Michael Edwards as a prime candidate for Stamford Bridge’s sporting director following confirmation that senior chief executive Marina Granovskaya will leave the club this summer.
Edwards, who joined Liverpool from Tottenham Hotspur to head performance and analysis at Anfield in November 2011, played a key role in the hiring of Jurgen Klopp as manager in 2015 when he was technical director and then supervised the low-budget recruitment of Mohamed Salah. , Sadio Mane, Andy Robertson and more after his promotion to sporting director in 2016.
But after announcing his intention to leave Anfield last November, Edwards is due to leave Liverpool when his contract expires this summer, with Julian Ward already named as his replacement.
Having earned a reputation as one of the most well-connected transfer negotiators, sources told Sportzshala that Chelsea’s new regime, led by Los Angeles Dodgers co-owner and co-owner Todd Boly, wants Edwards to lead the team. the club’s plans to restructure the technical department following the completion of the takeover of former owner Roman Abramovich earlier this month.
PAPER Gossip (Danny Lewis)
– Sky Sport reported that Chelsea are interested in the central defender of Juventus. Matthijs de Ligt, which reportedly has a €120 million release clause. This is because the Blues are looking for reinforcements to defend themselves after Antonio Rüdiger as well as Andreas Christensen moved to Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively on free transfers.
– Juventus want to sign Napoli centre-back. Kalidou Koulibaly, Tuttosport tell how Bianconeri plan to raise the necessary 40 million euros. Merih Demiral likely to permanently join Atalanta. Pietro Beruatto will join Pisa, the Cremonese want Luca Zanimaccia but face competition from Parma, Rolando Mandragora approaching a move to Fiorentina, and Matteo Brunori could join Palermo forever. And the possible departure of De Ligt to Chelsea only makes the need to sign Koulibaly even more acute.
Paris Saint-Germain has started talks with Lance about a possible move Shoko Fofanaaccording to Team. The Ivory Coast international is one of the many midfielders who have been linked with PSG in recent weeks as the Ligue 1 champions see this as an area to be strengthened during the transfer window.
– Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembelethe future remains uncertain as his contract expires at the end of the month and Brand offered to look into his situation. Things are reportedly deadlocked with Barcelona as they wait to see if they can secure the financial deals they have been negotiating. In addition, Chelsea could switch to a Frenchman even if they sign with Manchester City. Raheem Sterling, Angel Di MariaDembele’s departure from Paris Saint-Germain means Dembele could take over in Paris while he’s still on Bayern Munich’s shortlist, despite their interest having waned a bit in recent days.
– Marseille intends to make a financial push to sign a contract on a permanent basis William Saliba according to Arsenal. pedestrian marketafter an impressive campaign by the centre-back on loan. There are even hints that 40 million euros could be offered for the Frenchman, and Pablo Longoria’s negotiating skills are expected to be put to the test.
– Roma will negotiate with the midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo at the end of the transfer window if he is still at the club Sky Sports Italy. His current contract expires in 2024 and there have been discussions about a possible move to Tottenham Hotspur but no offers or real talks.