The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
BREAKING STORY: Dortmund name big price for Bellingham transfer
Borussia Dortmund are demanding 120 million euros for the transfer. Jude Bellingham move clubs this summer, according to BUILD.
The 19-year-old Bellingham scored 11 goals in 32 Bundesliga appearances last season, and his best performances have been in central midfield, bringing him to the attention of several clubs across Europe.
Liverpool, Manchester United and Real Madrid have been linked with the England midfielder but will need to make a substantial offer to have any chance of signing him.
The former Birmingham player has three years left on his contract and no release clause meaning the club will not be powerless to stop the player, as was the case with Erling Haaland’s €60m departure to Manchester City earlier this month .
Dortmund manager Edin Terzic wants to keep Bellingham, who has so far shown no signs of wanting to organize a departure. But this does not mean that he would refuse a new challenge if it was right for him.
– Broadcast Sportzshala FC Daily on Sportzshala+ (US only)
– No Sportzshala? Get instant access
09:24 Moscow time: Tottenham Hotspur close to signing Everton striker Richarlison for what is expected to be a club-record fee in the region of £60m, sources told Sportzshala.
The Brazilian player must agree on the terms of a five-year contract and an official announcement could be made within the next 48 hours.
The exact fee structure has yet to be confirmed, but Spurs are likely to pay the initial £50m with additional £10m payouts.
While performance-related allowances were discussed on Thursday morning, the final deal will almost certainly exceed the £53.8m Spurs paid to sign Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele in 2019.
As part of the agreement, Richarlison’s former club Watford are entitled to 10% of any fee in excess of £40m.
08:30 Moscow time: Icymi last night Romelu Lukaku completed his return to Inter Milan on loan from Chelsea.
Lukaku, 29, endured a rocky 2021/22 season after joining Stamford Bridge from Inter last summer for €115m, scoring eight goals in 26 Premier League games.
The Belgian international returns to Inter after helping them to the 2021 Serie A title with 24 goals and 10 more assists in 36 league games.
Sources told Sportzshala that Chelsea initially demanded a loan fee of around €20m for Lukaku but eventually agreed to a structured deal totaling around €12m including bonuses.
– Neapolitan Star Kalidou Koulibaly has moved to the top of Chelsea’s wanted list as Thomas Tuchel looks to sign a centre-back this summer, according to Daily Mirror. The 31-year-old’s final year of his contract expires on Friday and the Blues are keen to complete the transition as quickly as possible to ensure they don’t enter the new Premier League season with a lack of defence. He would reportedly be interested in joining Chelsea with a required fee of around €50m.
– Chelsea defender Levi Colville is of interest to both Leicester City and Southampton, reports Guardian. The 19-year-old England Under-21 defender had an impressive campaign last season on loan at Huddersfield Town. He is reportedly ready to leave Stamford Bridge if he can’t secure first-team time.
– Watford midfielder Moussa Sissoko He is expected to sign a two-year contract with Ligue 1 club Nantes on Thursday. pedestrian market. The 32-year-old French international made 36 Premier League appearances last season but after leaving Toulouse in 2013, he looks set to return to France’s top flight amid reports that he has passed a medical. Canary Islands on Wednesday.
– It is known that Fiorentina are preparing an offer of £7 million for Leicester City. Dennis Pretwrites Gianluca DiMarzio. The 28-year-old attacking midfielder spent 23 games on loan in Serie A last season with Torino. But after they decided not to make his move permanent, the Belgian international can now return to Italy’s top flight with Violawho is also reportedly close to signing the Real Madrid striker. Luka Jovic.