The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
MAIN STORY: Prenel Kimpembe set to stay at Paris Saint-Germain this summer despite interest
Prenel Kimpembe He looks set to stay put this summer, despite uncertainty over his future in the French capital. according to L’Equipe.
The 26-year-old centre-back has been the focus of European clubs in recent weeks, but after impressing Paris Saint-Germain staff in training, PSG manager Christopher Galtier now wants to keep him at the Parc des Princes. .
Chelsea have reportedly turned their attention to the Leicester City defender. Wesley FofanaThe Ligue 1 champions have no intention of parting ways with Kimpembe this summer and with the clarity of his future, he is expected to appear in the squad for tomorrow’s league opener against Clermont.
The contract with the Frenchman was concluded with PSG until the summer of 2024, the last time it was extended in 2020.
– Leeds United will have to make an offer of £22m if they want to sign the Paris Saint-Germain striker. Arno California Fornication, reports CBS. It is understood that there are differences between sporting director Luis Campos and manager Christophe Galtier, with the latter keen to keep the 20-year-old star on the team after the summer. Stade Renne is also interested in his services.
– Galatasaray joined the race for the striker of the Turkish national team Serdar Dursun, reveals Ekrem Konur. The 30-year-old has been on the radar of Union Berlin and Schalke 044 this summer, but it looks like he is now attracting interest from the Super League. Darsun scored 19 goals in 33 league games last season.
– The deal between Tottenham Hotspur and Udinese is expected to be finalized next week. The fate of Udoga, written by Gianluca DiMarzio. The 19-year-old full-back will join the north London club for a fee of €26m before being loaned back to the Serie A side for the 22/23 season. Udogi scored nine goals in 35 games for the team. friulians last season.
– Keylor Navas is on the shortlist of Napoli who want to sign the goalkeeper this summer, according to Calciomercato. Talks have reportedly begun with Paris Saint-Germain over a potential deal for the 35-year-old, who could be open to a move due to his competition for PSG spots with the Italian international club. Gianluigi Donnarumma.
– FROM another from Calciomercato, Alexis Sanchez He is believed to be close to completing his move from Internazionale to Marseille. Nerazzurri intend to offer the 33-year-old 7 million euros as a severance package, and this has allowed progress in negotiations between the Ligue 1 club and the former Premier League star. He was also reportedly exempted from training.