State of Florida @ Miami (FL)
Current Records: Florida State 5-3; Miami (FL) 4-4
What you need to know
The Florida State Seminoles have enjoyed the comforts of home in their last two games, but now they have to hit the road. The Seminole and Miami (FL) Hurricanes will face off in an ACC battle at 7:30 pm ET Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium. FSU will not have home field advantage, but they do have a 7.5 point lead in the spread.
When you finish 378 more yards than your opponent like FSU last week, a favorable outcome will almost certainly follow. They won their game against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets by a convincing 41-16. The game was pretty much decided by the half when the score had already reached 24-3. FSU quarterback Jordan Travis did his part and passed three touchdowns and 396 yards in 38 tries. At the top of the main reel was Travis’ 78-yard TD bomb against Johnny Wilson’s WR in the second quarter.
Meanwhile, it may have taken four times overtime to finish the job, but Miami (Florida) ultimately delivered the result they had hoped for last week, defeating the Virginia Cavaliers 14–12. Kudos to the bookmakers for accurately predicting both the winner and the close margin.
Most of the points the team scored thanks to special teams that contributed 12 points. K Andres Borregales had a perfect 4 out of 4 game.
The wins took FSU to 5-3 and the Hurricanes to 4-4. Two defensive stats to watch out for: The Seminoles enter the competition averaging only 177.9 passing yards per game, the 14th best in the nation. As for Miami (FL), they are fifth in the nation for sacks with 29 sacks per season.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 7:30 pm ET
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, Florida
- TELEVISION: ABC
- On-line translation: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS sports app
- Ticket price: $66.00
The Seminoles are the favorite against the Hurricanes with 7.5 points, according to the latest data. american football odds.
The bookies had a good sense of the line for this as the game started with the Seminoles as the 8.5 favorite.
Miami (FL) have won four of their last seven games against Florida State.
- Nov 13, 2021 – Florida State 31 vs Miami (FL) 28
- September 26, 2020 – Miami (FL) 52 vs Florida State 10
- Nov 02, 2019 – Miami (FL) 27 vs Florida State 10
- Oct 06, 2018 – Miami (FL) 28 vs Florida State 27
- Oct 07, 2017 – Miami (FL) 24 vs Florida State 20
- 10/08/2016 – Florida State 20 vs Miami (FL) 19
- October 10, 2015 – Florida State 29 vs. Miami (FL) 24