During the 2022 season, NFL Network analysts will provide one bold prediction per weekly game list (see the full schedule for week 13).
It feels like A.J. Brown was born for days like this Sunday, when his Philadelphia Eagles hosted the offseason trade team, the Tennessee Titans. He was very frankly earlier this week, when asked about Titans fans, and in the end, Brown retaliated with three touchdowns in a crushing Eagles victory.
Enjoying an uncompromising NFL defense in their five-game winning streak, the Miami Dolphins finally faced the real test with the San Francisco 49ers, who rank first in the league in overall scoring and scoring defense. Ryans’ DeMeco division shut out Miami’s talented trio of Tua Tagovailoa, Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle, holding them to 20 points and forcing three losses in a claimed win.
Remember how Drew Brees and Eli Manning hit back in 2015 with an NFL-record 13 passing touchdowns? Yes, I thought you could. Well, we’re going to see that magic again this weekend when Patrick Mahomes and Joe Barrow take to the field at Paul Brown Stadium. The two stud quarterbacks set a new NFL record on Sunday. Get your popcorn!
The Lions defense has been underwhelming for most of the season, but it came out on top in a battle of teams with four wins on Sunday, forcing three losses against the Jaguars. These efforts give Detroit their fourth win in five games, helping the Lions stay alive in the NFC playoff picture.
Lamar Jackson and the Ravens offense are in a bit of a downturn. The star quarterback has just five touchdowns (four passes, one rush) in his last four games. But Jackson bounced back great against the Broncos, scoring a total of five points (three passes, two rushes) in the Ravens win.
Complete NFL Week 13 Schedule
Thursday, December 1
- Buffalo Bills 24, New England Patriots 10
Sunday, December 4
- Pittsburgh Steelers at the Atlanta Falcons (1 pm ET on CBS)
- Denver Broncos at the Baltimore Ravens (1 pm ET on CBS)
- Green Bay Packers at the Chicago Bears (13:00 ET on FOX)
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Detroit Lions (1 pm ET on FOX)
- Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans (1:00 pm ET on CBS)
- New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings (1 pm ET on CBS)
- Washington Commanders at the New York Giants (1 pm ET on FOX)
- Tennessee Titans v Philadelphia Eagles (1 pm ET on FOX)
- Seattle Seahawks v Los Angeles Rams (4:05 pm ET on FOX)
- Miami Dolphins vs. San Francisco 49ers (4:05 pm ET on FOX)
- Kansas City Chiefs to Cincinnati Bengals (4:25 pm ET on CBS)
- Los Angeles Chargers in Las Vegas Raiders (4:25 pm ET on CBS)
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys (8:20 pm ET on NBC/Universo)
Monday, December 5
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stadium (8:15 pm ET on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPN Deportes)