Latest Posts

Report: Emergency protective order filed against Rajon Rondo dismissed

- Advertisement -

Rajon Rondo of the Cleveland Cavaliers
Rajon Rondo will become a free agent this summer. (Sarah Steer/Getty Images)

An emergency protection order filed against Rajon Rondo last month was canceled on Thursday. according to ESPN.

- Advertisement -

According to the report, both “parties reached an agreement” on Thursday, leading to the cancellation of the order. It is not clear what agreement was reached and what are its details.

- Advertisement -

A woman filed an emergency protection order against Rondo on May 13 following an alleged incident at her home in Louisville, Kentucky. According to multiple reports, the woman said that Rondo was playing a video game with her son when she asked her son to help with the laundry. Rondo then allegedly ripped the game console off the wall, smashed several items, and left the house.

- Advertisement -

The woman then said that Rondo later returned to her house with a gun, told her “you’re dead” and demanded that her son and daughter go outside, where he reportedly continued to yell at them while holding the gun.

The woman said in the report that she feared for her safety and the safety of her children, and said that Rondo has a history of “fickle, erratic behaviour.” [and] explosive behavior.

Rondo was not arrested or charged with a crime.

Rondo, 36, from Louisville, played in Kentucky in college. He finished last season with the Cleveland Cavaliers, his fourth team in two seasons. He will become a free agent this summer after his final one-year, $2.6 million contract.



Source: sports.yahoo.com

- Advertisement -

Latest Posts

Don't Miss