Scottie Scheffler’s Masters Champions Dinner menu sounds incredible
This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for: Scotty Scheffler’s Masters Champions Dinner menu has been unveiled, and it sounds delicious.
As is tradition, the 2022 Green Jacket winner will host past Masters champions at an exclusive dinner at the Augusta National on April 4, celebrating his triumph with a menu designed by Scheffler for Scheffler (and the lucky ones who happen to enjoy it with him). .
The 26-year-old Dallas native didn’t disappoint with his choice, paying homage to his home state and everything that makes Southern cuisine great (this Southern woman has no prejudice about it – just the facts!). We’re talking spicy, fried, and the size of Texas.
Here is a complete four-course meal:
Dinner at the Masters Club
April 4, 2023
- Cheeseburger sliders Served Scotty Style
- firework shrimp Sweet Thai Chili and Sriracha Mayo
- Tortilla soup Avocado, crispy blue tortilla strips, sour cream, cilantro, lime
- Texas ribeye steak or Blackened Perch Family Mac & Cheese, Jalapeno Creamed Corn, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Seasoned French Fries
- Warm chocolate chip cookies in a pan Ice cream with milk and cookies
Without getting ahead of ourselves, but given the successful streak that the current world No. 1 is in, can we host back-to-back championship dinners in honor of Mr. Scotty Scheffler? And if so, how will it surpass this one?