The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
MAIN STORY: Bayern’s plan in case Lewandowski leaves? Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bayern plans to replace Robert Lewandowski with Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo If a Poland international leaves this summer, according to AC report.
Lewandowski has long been linked with a move to Barcelona, as the striker has a strong desire to leave Bayern and challenge himself again. Ronaldo appears to have the same mindset at Old Trafford as it becomes increasingly clear that he wants to leave.
With Manchester City and Liverpool signing Erling Haaland and Darwin Nunes respectively, Ronaldo is losing faith that he can win titles with the Red Devils. He does not want to spend his final years at the elite level and will not be able to add to his career achievements while Bayern reportedly assure him that they will again challenge for the Bundesliga crown and be one of the top candidates. to win the championship. League.
In the future, the Portuguese international could see him move to Bayern in what would be seen as a major coup for the Bundesliga champions and would likely offset the impact of Lewandowski’s loss. Especially after the signing of Sadio Mane, when Ronaldo joins the likes of Thomas Muller, Kingsley Coman, Leroy Sané and Serge Gnaby, there will certainly be plenty of opportunities left for them to attack.
– Broadcast Sportzshala FC Daily on Sportzshala+ (US only)
– No Sportzshala? Get instant access
– Sky Sport reported that Chelsea are interested in the central defender of Juventus. Matthijs de Ligt, which has a €120 million release clause. This is because the Blues are looking for a defensive boost after Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen joined Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively.
– Juventus want to sign Napoli centre-back. Kalidou Koulibaly, Tuttosport tell how Bianconeri plan to raise the necessary 40 million euros. Merih Demiral likely to permanently join Atalanta. Pietro Beruatto will join Pisa, the Cremonese want Luca Zanimaccia but face competition from Parma, Rolando Mandragora approaching a move to Fiorentina, and Matteo Brunori could join Palermo forever. And the possible departure of De Ligt to Chelsea only makes the need for Koulibaly even more acute.
Paris Saint-Germain has started talks with Lance about a possible move Shoko Fofanaaccording to Team. The Ivorian is one of the many midfielders who have been linked with PSG in recent weeks as the Ligue 1 champions see this as an area that is important to strengthen during the summer transfer window.
– Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembelethe future remains uncertain as his contract expires at the end of the month and Brand offered to look into his situation. Things are reportedly deadlocked with Barcelona as they wait to see if they can secure the financial deals they have been negotiating. In addition, Chelsea could switch to a Frenchman even if they sign with Manchester City. Raheem Sterlingas well as Angel Di MariaThe announcement of a Paris Saint-Germain exit means Dembele could take over while still on Bayern’s shortlist despite their interest having waned a bit in recent days.
– Olympique de Marseille is going to make a financial push to sign a contract on a permanent basis. William Saliba according to Arsenal. pedestrian marketand this after an impressive campaign by the centre-back on loan with OM. There are even hints that 40 million euros could be offered for the Frenchman, and Pablo Longoria’s negotiating skills are expected to be put to the test.
– Roma will negotiate with Nicolo Zaniolo at the end of the transfer window if he is still at the club Sky Sports Italy. His current contract expires in 2024 and there have been discussions about a possible move to Tottenham Hotspur but no offers or real talks.