The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
MAIN STORY: Are Juventus looking for Neymar and Ronaldo?
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri wants his club to consider switching to Neymaraccording to Sport.
This summer the Serie A side is looking to develop and the planned signings will help get the team back in contention for the title and it is understandable that Bianconeri I believe that Neymar can make a difference if he accepts a lower salary.
Uncertainty over the 30-year-old’s future at Paris Saint-Germain has increased in recent weeks, though reports of a recent automatic extension to his contract until 2027 could see the Ligue 1 club demand a sizeable fee to part ways with him.
The report states that Juventus have also been offered the opportunity to reunite with Cristiano Ronaldowith agent Jorge Mendes trying to find a way out for the 37-year-old striker from Manchester United amid concerns about how he fits into Erik ten Hag’s high-pressing style.
– Sportzshala+ Guide: La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Broadcast Sportzshala FC Daily on Sportzshala+ (US only)
– No Sportzshala? Get instant access
– Real Madrid are ready to allow Takefusa Kubo are leaving, but would like to include a buyout clause in any deal, writes Sports world. The Japanese spent last season on loan at Mallorca, where he made 28 La Liga appearances, and Real Sociedad are reportedly keen to sign him permanently. Carlo Ancelotti’s team are demanding a fee of 7.5 million euros to part with the 21-year-old footballer.
– Anthony determined to reunite with Ten Hag and join Manchester United this summer. Target. It is known that negotiations have already taken place between the Red Devils and the 22-year-old winger, although the official offer to Ajax Amsterdam has not yet been received. Anthony was a key player for the Dutch giants last season, scoring 12 goals in 21 Eredivisie games.
– Marseille not interested in acquiring Miralem Pyanich despite reports that he was targeted by a Ligue 1 side, writes Fabrizio Romano. The 32-year-old midfielder found himself out of Barcelona’s plans last season, having been sent on loan to Besiktas. blaugrana will look for ways to permanently remove him from the books. His contract at the Camp Nou runs until the summer of 2024.
– Paul Pogba Representatives of the French national team will meet with Juventus on Thursday to conclude a deal in which the French team will return to Turin. Gianluca DiMarzio. The 29-year-old midfielder has been closely associated with the Serie A club in recent months and Allegri’s side are looking to add a number of signings this summer after failing to challenge for the league title last season. He is reportedly close to signing a three-year contract with an optional extra year.
– Montpellier are interested in signing the former right-back from Tottenham Hotspur and Villarreal. Serge Auriershows pedestrian market. The 29-year-old’s contract has expired as Unai Emery’s team decided not to renew his contract, though Aurier is reportedly expecting to receive offers from more established clubs in the coming weeks. Aurier made 19 appearances in La Liga last season.