The summer transfer window is here and there are a lot of rumors about who is moving where. Transfer Talk will tell you about the latest rumors, comings and goings, and of course the deals that have been made!
KEY STORY: Lukaku close to returning to Inter
Internazionale and Chelsea are preparing documents to complete negotiations on Romelu Lukaku return to Italy on loan, according to Fabrizio Romano.
New Chelsea owner Todd Boly is ready to accept an €8m down payment plus surcharges for the Belgian international, potentially ending the long-running transfer saga.
– Sportzshala+ Guide: La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Broadcast Sportzshala FC Daily on Sportzshala+ (US only)
– No Sportzshala? Get instant access
Blues boss Thomas Tuchel wanted Lukaku to leave Stamford Bridge after the player specifically pushed for a move to Inter Milan.
Lukaku’s attempts to make a move have been controversial in the past, with the striker making a public apology to Chelsea fans in an interview.
It’s only been one season since he joined the Blues from Inter after winning the Scudetto, but he didn’t have the best time in London; he ended up with 15 goals and two assists in 44 appearances in all competitions last season.
In contrast, Lukaku scored 64 goals and provided 16 assists in 95 matches during his time at Inter.
After losing to city rivals AC Milan last season in the race for the title, Inter will be particularly interested in closing the deal and bringing back the player who has been so effective in the league. Nerazzurri Shirt.
– Newcastle United, Arsenal, Manchester United and Manchester City are considering signing the Napoli midfielder. Fabian Ruizas reported Corriere dello Sport. He currently has a contract until the summer of 2023 and has opted out. Azzurri a one-year extension offer, which is why Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis is asking for €30m for the 26-year-old as the Serie A team can’t afford to lose him for free next season.
– Paris Saint-Germain will gladly let go Neymar leaving in the summer pedestrian market, who adds that the new sporting director, Luis Campos, agrees with this position. They have already set a figure that they will accept for the departure of the Brazilian player, although this figure is not included in the report, with the addition that the striker’s salary exceeding 30 million euros per year could be problematic. unload it.
Arsenal make first official offer to Leeds Rafinhaaccording to Athletic, but although the figure is not given in the report, it is claimed to be well below Leeds’ estimate and is expected to be rejected. The Gunners are facing competition from Barcelona, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur in their bid to sign the Brazilian.
– Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSG are showing interest in the Stade de Reims striker. Hugo Ekitikeaccording to Team. This could come as a shock to Newcastle United, who have already made a big offer for the 20-year-old and appeared to be in a strong position to sign the Frenchman.
PSG are considering signing midfielder Vasco da Gama. Andrew Santosaccording to Le10Sportwho add that Barcelona are also interested in the 18-year-old. This is another sign of their efforts to strengthen the midfield, an area they were not completely satisfied with by completing the signing. Vitinya from Porto and took steps to attract Renato Sanchez from Lille.
– “Monaco” agreed to sign a contract with “Liverpool”. Takumi Minamino in the amount of 18 million euros, according to Sky Sports. The initial fee is set at €15m, with a potential €3m added for the Japan international who has represented Liverpool 55 times and scored 14 goals.