The biggest mixed martial arts event of the year is just around the corner. The UFC is returning home to Las Vegas for its annual International Fight Week with a busy schedule. It all culminates on Saturday night with UFC 276 at the T-Mobile Arena.
Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya is taking top honors this year as he looks to defend his crown for the fifth time against the powerful Jared Cannonier. The 32-year-old beat Marvin Vettori (twice), Robert Whittaker (twice), Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero to reach that mark. Meanwhile, Cannonier has beaten Derek Brunson, Kelvin Gastelum, Jack Hermansson and Anderson Silva since 2019 to finally secure a title shot.
In addition, the long-awaited featherweight trilogy is scheduled for the co-main event, with champion Alexander Volkanovski looking to pick up a third win over former title holder Max Holloway.
This and more awaits you this Fourth of July weekend in Sin City. Be sure to stay tuned to this page for the latest news and battle map updates.
UFC 276 fight card, odds
Odds via bookmaker Caesars
- Israel Adesanya (c) -360 vs. Jared Cannonier +280, Middleweight Championship
- Alexander Volkanovski (c) -190 vs. Max Holloway +160 Featherweight Championship
- Alex Pereira -120 vs Sean Strickland +100 Middleweight
- Miesha Tate -170 vs. Lauren Murphy +145, women’s flyweight
- Sean O’Malley -240 vs. Pedro Munoz +200 bantamweight
- Jalyn Turner -125 vs. Brad Riddell +105 Lightweight
- Robbie Lawler -120 vs Brian Barberena +100 Welterweight
- Maisie Barber -220 vs. Jessica Eye +180, Women’s Flyweight
- Ian Harry -150 vs. Gabriel Green +125 Welterweight
- Andre Muniz -240 vs Urijah Hall +200 Middleweight
- Bobby Green -330 vs Jim Miller +260 Lightweight
- Brad Tavares -125 vs Drikus Du Plessis +105 Middleweight
- Jessica Rose-Clark -120 vs Yulia Stolyarenko +100 Women’s Bantamweight
Information about the UFC 276 tournament
- Date: July 2
- Location: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas
- Start time: 22:00 ET (main map)
- How to watch: ESPN+PPV