Now, 10 weeks into the 2022 NFL regular season, all 32 NFL teams are dealing with injuries. The Buffalo Bills will not start Sunday, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is ill but is expected to play the Carolinas, and Ja’Marr Chase is not yet ready to return to the roster due to a hip injury. .
Below we break down the final injury reports for all 26 teams left to play this week. Who is there? Who got out? This is your one stop shop for all things NFL injury related this week.
All NFL odds through the bookmaker Caesars.
Cleveland Browns to Buffalo Bills (-8)
- browns: DB D’Anthony Bell (concussion) OG Michael Dunn (back), DT Perrion Winfrey (head) OUT; TE David Njoku (ankle), CB Greg Newsom II (head) QUESTION
- accounts: MLB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel), WR Jake Kumerow (ankle), DE Greg Russo (ankle) OUT; CB Cayir Elam (ankle), FB Reggie Gilliam (illness), S Jordan Poyer (elbow) TBD
Njoku is unable to play due to an ankle injury. He was limited to training on Thursday and Friday. Newsom appeared on Friday’s injury report as he was sidelined from training with a head injury. It is also listed as questionable for the game.
The Bills won’t have a pair of defensemen as Edmunds and Russo are already out of action with injuries. Poyer is listed as questionable due to an elbow injury, but he was a full member of practice on Friday. Elam is also in question with an ankle injury, but he was a full member on both Thursday and Friday. What’s good news for Buffalo is that star quarterback Josh Allen didn’t get injured this weekend with an elbow problem. He was a “restricted member” in training all week.
Carolina Panthers vs. Baltimore Ravens (-13)
- Panthers: S Juston Burris (illness/concussion), DT Matthew Ioannidis (calves), QB PJ Walker (ankle) OUT; S Miles Hartsfield (ankle) Dubious; TE Giovanni Ricci (neck), CB Jaycee Horne (foot) TBD
- crows: CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (thigh) DOubtful; TE Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder), RB Gus Edwards (hamstring), QB Lamar Jackson (illness)
Baker Mayfield returns to the Panthers’ starting lineup this week, and Walker won’t even be wearing a suit as he was ruled out with an ankle injury. Carolina will also be without Barris in the second round due to illness and a concussion, while Ioannidis will not play defensively due to a calf injury. None of the players trained all week. Sophomore cornerback Horn is unlikely to be able to play with a foot injury, but he was active in practice both Thursday and Friday.
Jackson is listed as questionable as he missed Friday practice due to illness. Head coach John Harbaugh expects him to play. Andrews is also listed as questionable, but was a full member on Friday after being capped on Wednesday and Thursday. He sounds like he’s really dubious – like Edwards – who has been restricted all week.
Washington Commanders (-3) to Houston Texans
- commanders: LB Cole Holcomb (foot), RB JD McKissic (neck), TE Armani Rogers (knee) OUT; RB Jonathan Williams (knee) QUESTION
- Texans: L.B. Neville Hewitt (hamstring), D.B. Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) OUT; DL Rasheem Green (disease) QUESTION
Williams was capped on Friday after being a full member of the first two practices of the week. Several other commanders, including wide receiver Curtis Samuel (shin), tight end Logan Thomas (rib) and running back Antonio Gibson (knee) are on their way to play after appearing on the injury report.
As for the Texans, Green did not appear on the Texans’ injury report until Friday, when he missed practice.
Philadelphia Eagles (-7) to Indianapolis Colts
- Eagles: CB Josh Job (hamstring)
- Colts: DE Kwity Paye (ankle), TE Jelani Woods (shoulder) OUT; LB Zaire Franklin (illness), CB Isaiah Rogers Sr. (illness), T. Braden Smith (back) TBD
Job was the only Eagles player not to practice on Friday. AJ Brown (ankle), Fletcher Cox (foot), Robert Quinn (back) and DeVonta Smith (knee) were full members on Friday after appearing in this week’s injury report.
Franklin and Rodgers have not been training for the past two days after failing to appear on Wednesday’s injury report. Smith did not train on Friday after not appearing in injury reports either Wednesday or Thursday.
New York Jets – New England Patriots (-3.5)
- Jets: DT Sheldon Rankins (elbow), WR Corey Davis (knee) OUT; TE Kenny Yeboah (calf) QUESTION, G Nate Herbig (shin) QUESTION
- Patriots: DT Christian Barmor (knee) NO; P Jake Bailey (behind) DOUBT; OLB Anfernee Jennings (back), WR DeVante Parker (knee), LB Josh Uche (hamstring) TBD
Yeboah didn’t appear on the Jets injury report until Friday. Herbig was restricted on Friday after not training on Wednesday and Thursday. Forward Dwayne Brown (shoulder) will play after being capped earlier this week.
Each of New England’s shady players was capped for a week. Quarterback DaMarcus Mitchell (illness), S. Kyle Dugger (ankle) and CB Jonathan Jones (illness) will play after missing practice earlier in the week.
Detroit Lions – New York Giants (-3)
- lions: DE Charles Harris (groin), DE Josh Pascal (knee), WR Josh Reynolds (back) OUT; S DeSean Elliott (concussion), C Frank Ragno (foot), OLB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) TBD
- Giants: TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) OUT; FROM Evan Neal (knee) Dubious; NT Dexter Lawrence (back), FS Dane Belton (collarbone), WR Kenny Golladay (hamstring), WR Van’Dale Robinson (hamstring), OG Joshua Ezeudou (neck) TBD
As you can see, the Lions’ defensive line will lack depth on Sunday due to the absence of Harris and Pascal. Rodriguez has been a full member of the entire workout this week. Elliott was capped all week, Ragnow was capped on Friday after not training the previous two days, and Reynolds was capped on Thursday and ruled out on Saturday.
Bellinger is still out with an eye injury and Neil is hesitant due to knee problems. The rookie right tackle was a limited participant in practice all week. Wide receivers Golladay and Robinson are unlikely to play due to hamstring injuries. Both players were limited participants in practice throughout the week, although Robinson did not participate on Thursday. Lawrence was sidelined with a back injury on Thursday and Friday and his participation in the game is questionable.
Los Angeles Rams – New Orleans Saints (-3)
- Sheep: C Brian Allen (thumb), LB Travin Howard (thigh) OUT; DT E’Shon Robinson (illness), QB John Woolford (neck) TBD
- The Saints: DE Marcus Davenport (calves), DB JT Gray (hamstring), OT James Hurst (concussion), RB Mark Ingram (knee), DE Cameron Jordan (eye), CB Marshon Lattimore (stomach), LB Pete Werner (ankle) ) OUT ; G Andrus Pete (triceps) DUE TO QUESTION
Robinson didn’t practice all week for the Rams. Woolford was a full member on Friday after being restricted on Thursday and not training on Wednesday.
Jordan’s incredible streak of 197 games without missing due to injury. Pete will try to play for the Saints after being banned on Friday after not participating in the first two practices of the week.
Chicago Bears vs Atlanta Falcons (-3)
- The Bears: DB Dane Cruikshank (hamstring), N’Keal Harry (illness) OUT; OL Theven Jenkins (thigh), DL Al-Quadin Muhammad (knee), DB Kindle Vildor (ankle) TBD
- Falcons: T.E. Feleipe Franks (shin) KNOCKS OUT; CB AJ Terrell (hamstring), FS Eric Harris (foot) TBD
Jenkins and Mohammed were full members on Friday after not training on Wednesday and Thursday. Victor was also a full member on Friday after being capped on Thursday and not training on Wednesday.
For the Falcons, Terrell and Harris will be capped all week.
Cincinnati Bengals (-4) to Pittsburgh Steelers
- bengals: WR Ja’Marr Chase (thigh), DT Josh Tupou (calves), DB Daxton Hill (shoulder) OUT; RB Chris Evans (knee), CB Tre Flowers (hamstring) TBD
- Steelers: CB Ahello Witherspoon (hamstring) OUT
Chase will not be returning this week due to a hip injury. Tupou and Hill will also be out due to calf and shoulder injuries, respectively. Evans and Flowers are considered dubious to play after having limited training all week.
Witherspoon is the only player listed on the Steelers’ final injury report as he is out again with a hamstring injury. He hasn’t played since the 8th week. Incredible news: Minka Fitzpatrick will return to the lineup..
Las Vegas Raiders – Denver Broncos (-2.5)
- Raiders: WR Davante Adams (belly), LB Luke Masterson (ribs), T Colton Miller (shoulder/belly), LB Denzel Perryman (ribs) TBD
- Broncos: FB/TE Andrew Beck (hamstring), WR KJ Hamler (hamstring), ILB Jonas Griffith (ankle), WR Jerry Judy (ankle), CB K’Vuan Williams (wrist/elbow/knee) OUT; OLB Baron Browning (thigh), OL Tom Compton (back), OL Cam Fleming (quad), G Graham Glasgow (shoulder), WR Kendall Hinton (shoulder)
Adams was in question throughout the week. Perryman was a full member on Friday after being restricted on Wednesday and Thursday.
Each of the controversial Broncos players participated in limited practice on Friday. Safety Justin Simmons (knee) will play after a stint earlier in the week.
Dallas Cowboys (-1.5) vs. Minnesota Vikings
- cowboys: P Bryan Anger (illness), LB Anthony Barr (hamstring), DT Quinton Bohanna (illness), CB Anthony Brown (concussion), RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee), DE DeMarcus Lawrence (foot) TBD
- vikings: CB Akayleb Evans (concussion), DE Dalvin…